Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to Gosport

Just when I thought I had escaped this place and all it's interesting habits, I find myself back for a 2 night stay!
We've returned to say goodbye to Elsie, John's 2nd cousin who turned 90 in April. She's looking well and is pleased with the opportunity to have another chat. As we leave we tell her we'll be back and she very firmly replies that she'll be here waiting.
Sadly, Shirley is not here to say goodbye to now, but we still feel fortunate that we saw her in April.
On a happier note we caught up with Big Andy and Jeanette for a couple of beers in the beer garden at The Clarence which was really nice. Lots of laughs in the sun.
Now get me back to Kent. With over 3000 miles on the clock, I think I mentioned that, I've had enough of being in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment